What you'll need:
1. Mix 1 part bleach powder with 1 part (20 volume) developer.
2. Using a butter knife, apply bleach to the underside of your closure or frontal.
3. Let the bleach do its thing for 15 - 30mins or until you've reached your desired result.
4. Wash your lace closure or frontal
5. In a mixing bowl add 1 teaspoon of Manic Panic Ultra Violet and 1/2 a teaspoon of Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue. Add 75ml of any white conditioner and mix together.
6. Apply toning mixture to the underside of your lace closure/frontal.
7. Leave on for 3-5 mins
8. Wash and shampoo your closure.
9. If there's any blue/violet residue on your lace, use a clarifying shampoo to remove.