Let’s be real, buying a wig online can be a minefield. This is why it’s important to do your own research, know what you’re looking for and ask the right questions. Below, we’ve put together a few tips to help you find the perfect wig online.
1. Know what you’re looking for.
Do you want synthetic or human hair? A lace closure or a full lace wig? Do you want the hair coloured or natural? Long or short? What style are you hoping to achieve (Pinterest is great for wig inspo)?
2. Do your research.
Try and find reviews online. If...
What you'll need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Bleach Powder
- Butter Knife
- Hair Colour Brush
- Toners Ultraviolet & Rocabilly Blue
1. Mix 1 part bleach powder with 1 part (20 volume) developer.
2. Using a butter knife, apply bleach to the underside of your closure or frontal.
3. Let the bleach do its thing for 15 - 30mins or until you've reached your desired result.
4. Wash your lace closure or frontal
5. In a mixing bowl add 1 teaspoon of Manic Panic Ultra Violet and...
Let's be honest ladies, the older we get the less time we want to spend preening ourselves in the morning. Good results with minimum effort are what we're here for......and with wigs, you get just that. Below we've gone through five reasons why we love the #wiglife so much 💓
- No Commitment - Bob today, blonde tomorrow. How many times have you wanted to try a new length, colour or style but wasn't sure if you wanted to rock that look long term? With wigs, you can experiment without being tied down to a particular...
So how do you choose the right wig for you?
With so many options available, choosing the right wig can seem daunting. There's full lace, lace front, 360 lace wig, 5x5 lace closure wig, 4x4 lace closure wig, U-Part, V-Part and everything else in between....but choosing the right wig doesn't have to be complicated.
To simplify the process consider these five things when looking for a wig.
First thing you should ask yourself is what your budget is. If you're opting for a cheaper wig, expectations need to be managed as there will always...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh